Founders Brewing Co. 20th Anniversary
Founders Brewing Company is celebrating it’s 20th year anniversary. Wow! 20 years already? Lots of our early-on, go-to craft breweries are turning or have already turned the BIG 2-0 in the last couple years: Tröegs, Victory, Dogfish Head, to name a few. Now the 15th largest craft brewery, Founders, is hitting that milestone.
‘ZERO REGRETS’ THEME
“Two decades ago, we dropped everything to chase our dreams. Some supported us. Some doubted us. Most didn’t even take notice. But by sticking to our instincts, rather than chasing trends, we were able to turn our dream into a reality. That mentality has been at the heart of Founders ever since, not only to make sure we live with no regret, but to encourage others to do the same,” say co-founders, Mike Stevens and Dave Engbers.
You’ll see the statements “No regrets,” “Never Regret” and “Zero Regrets” used throughout Founders’ 20 year celebration. It’s a motto that we at ItsABrewLife.com have always embraced. Live life to the fullest each and every day because you’re never guaranteed tomorrow. And, with that – explore, create, experiment, push boundaries – even if that means you might fail. As a result of those failures and learning experiences, amazing things – exciting things – are produced that change the world around you for the better.
20TH ANNIVERSARY MERCH & POSTER SERIES
Posters, apparel and beer gear are available for purchase that commemorate the 20 year milestone. Our favorite is the limited edition poster series called the Zero Regrets Artist Series that tells the story of Founders Brewing Co. Each is 18′ x 24″ and was created by 7 different artists who are also craft beer enthusiasts, of course! All simply gorgeous. You know us, we’re fans of hand-drawn, brewery artwork. We’ll take 1 of each, please!
Poster Photos Courtesy: Founders Brewing Co.
You can read the story behind each of the works of art that depict moments in Founders’ history that defined them as a brewery. Plus, you can download wallpaper images for your desktop, tablet and mobile phones.
> Stories & Downloadables
Or you can purchase the posters in their store or $5 each.
> Shop the Store
20TH ANNIVERARY CAMPAIGN CREATOR
Logo Image Courtesy: Solve
We first became aware of the 20th anniversary campaign while reading Draft Magazine’s May/June 2017 issue. All 7 of the Zero Regrets Artist Series posters are featured as ads throughout the magazine (or maybe it’s the ads that became the posters, perhaps?). Phew! That must have been a big ad spend. But well worth it. Definitely caught our eye.
After doing a little digging, we discovered that Solve is the creative agency responsible for the entire Founders 20th Anniversary campaign. Really great creative produced! Love every ounce of it. They crafted the:
- anniversary logo (shown above)
- commissioned the zero regrets series artwork
- created the advertisements
- digital, print and social media
- promotional merchandise
- and more
2017 BEER RELEASE CALENDAR
Besides all the celebration and artsy-things, there are some interesting beer releases slated for 2017.
- Brand-new Barrel-Aged Series which will focus exclusively on barrel-aged beers. This series will include favorites like KBS and Backwoods Bastard along with four new releases. The first of these, Frootwood, will start shipping in January. > Read the Details
- Frootwood is a cherry ale aged in barrels that have held both bourbon and maple syrup. Suggested retail price: $14.99/4-pack and $11.99/750mL bottle. The entire Barrel-Aged Series lineup will be sold in both 750mL bottles and 4-packs of 12oz bottles.
- The entire seasonal lineup (Azacca IPA, PC Pils, Mosaic Promise) will now be available in both 6-pack bottles and 15-pack cans. Founders was the first in their craft to launch a 15-pack of cans (All Day IPA) and thought it time to do the same with their seasonal lineup. > Read the Details
- All Day IPA will now be offered in 19.2oz cans. Look for these in early 2017. > Read the Details.
- A fond ‘goodbye’ to Pale Ale and Devil Dancer. In the spirit of constant creativity and experimentation, Founders has decided to retire these beers to make room for new ones.
WIN A TRIP – COMING SOON
Details are coming soon about how you can enter for a chance to win a trip for 2 to the exclusive Founders 20th Anniversary party. You can keep tabs on this giveaway by following Founders Brewing Co. on their social media spaces. Or by hitting up their promotion webpage.